How To Fix Printer Not Printing
What happens when the Printer Not Printing?
A printer is just a machine so sometimes; it doesn’t respond properly so if your printer is completing not printer so there might be several reasons. You can solve it in a very effective & perfect manner. Just follow the below-given instructions and rid of the printer not printing issue.
Steps to fix printer not printing issue:
If you can understand the common issues then, you can easily solve any issue. See the below-mentioned some basic issues:
- Ink cartridges low & dry.
- Wireless connection problem.
- Paper queue issue.
- Paper jam & ghost jam.
- Update driver issue.
- Default printer issue.
- Due to the right status of the printer or other.
Therefore, the above-given issues can easily solve through basic troubleshooting steps, just see the below-presented steps and solve the printer not printing issue.
Basic Troubleshooting steps for printer not printing issue:
Cancel all print jobs:
- Click on the ‘Devices & Printers’ from the control panel.
- Choose ‘See what’s printing’ after applying Right-click.
- Then, open the ‘Printer’ menu and choose ‘Open As Administrator’
- And finally, select ‘Cancel All Documents’.
Set your printer as a default:
- Go to the control panel.
- Choose the ‘Devices & Printers’.
- Choose your printer & right-click on them.
- Now, you have to choose ‘Set as a Default printer’ option.
- tap on the ‘Yes’ if prompted.
Update the drivers:
Due to the outdated version of drivers, the printer not printing well. Just update all the drivers from the associated website of the printer. if it is possible to download the latest printer drivers after removing the current running drivers.
Check the WIFI & physical connection:
This is the basic troubleshooting steps where you have to check the wireless connection between the printer & router, internet speed, network strength.
Also, users check the damages of USB cables or other wired connections.
Therefore, users can easily get the solution from printer not printing problem, if they follow the above steps.