If you have lost or forgotten the password of your Windows PC, and you are unable to access your PC? Then you should not panic. You can fix the issue instantly because the process of Windows Password Recovery is very simple. You can do this whether you are on Windows 7, 8, or 10, or even if you are not an administrator. Once you recover a Windows password, then you can get back into your PC easily.
In this post, you will get complete information on how you can recover and restore the passwords of your Windows PC.
Steps to Windows Password Recovery:
Follow the below-mentioned simple steps to Microsoft Windows password Recovery for your Windows 10, 8, or 7.
For Windows 10:
- Follow these steps to Windows 8 or 10 Password Recovery using a Microsoft account.
- First, open your Microsoft Windows 10 PC, also ensure your PC requires an Internet Connection.
- Go to Windows 10 login screen, click on the “I forgot my password” option.
- Next, enter your Microsoft account email address. Click on “Enter”.
- Now, Microsoft will verify your identity, so Microsoft will send you a verification code at your Email or Phone number via SMS.
- Once you get that code, then submit that code in the Windows login screen.
- On the password reset page, you can make a new password.
- Follow the on-screen instruction and complete the Windows password recovery process.
For Windows 7:
- Follow these steps to Windows password Recovery using reset disk or USB drive:
- Go to Windows 7 PC login screen, and then click on the “Reset passwords” option.
- Then plug in your USB key. Click on the “Next”.
- Now you can type in your new password for your Windows 7 PC.
- Then click on the “Next”.
- Now, you can sign in to your Windows PC again using a new password.