How To Sbcglobal Email Settings
In this post, you will get the complete information about Sbcglobal Email Settings. So, in any situation, if you want to set up your Sbcglobal email account on macOS or Windows, then you don’t need to bother!
Sbcglobal.net or AT&T webmail service is the most popular and used by millions of users, across the world. Users can send and receive emails in a securely, fast, and easy manner. However, one can access the Sbcglobal email account on plenty of mobile devices and desktop, and also easily set up it on email services by basic Sbcglobal Email Settings; such as POP3, IMAP, and SMTP.
So, if you are also going to set up Sbcglobal email application on your mobile devices and desktop email client’s application and you want to know the basic setting! Then you don’t need to worry. Therefore, you can follow the below given simple setting steps for set up and access the Sbcglobal.net email service easily.
Sbcglobal.net Email Settings :
- Sbcglobal.net (AT&T) IMAP Server: imap.mail.att.net
- IMAP port: 993/995
- IMAP security: SSL / TLS : YES
- IMAP username: Your full Sbcglobal.net username/email address
- IMAP password: Your Sbcglobal.net password
- Sbcglobal.net (AT&T) SMTP Server: smtp.mail.att.net
- SMTP port: 465/587
- SMTP security: SSL/TLS : YES
- SMTP username: Your full Sbcglobal.net username/email address
- SMTP password: Your Sbcglobal.net password
- Sbcglobal.net (AT&T) POP3 Server: pop.att.yahoo.com or pop.sbcglobal.yahoo.com.
- POP3 port: 995/993
- POP3 security: SSL / TLS: YES
- POP3 username: Your full email address
- POP3 password: Your Sbcglobal.net password
Thus, with the above given simple and quick way you can successfully do the basic Sbcglobal Email Settings and set up your account, and access it quickly.
Hence, if you are unable to follow the above steps then you can take help from Sbcglobal support professional and get the complete guide to do it.