If you are facing a login issue when you are trying to sign in to your Apple Mail account with your Apple ID password? If yes then you don’t need to bother about it. It’s a very simple Apple Mail Password Reset and regains access to your account.
Therefore, here you will learn how you can Apple Mail account password if you forgotten the password. Resetting your account password is easier with the help of recovery methods. You can follow the below-given steps to reset your Apple or iCloud password with your email address or security questions.
Easy Steps to Apple Mail Password Reset:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open any web browser and go to “iforgot.apple.com”.
- Next, enter your Apple ID or Username in the text box, for which Apple ID you forgot the Password.
- After that tap on “my password”. Then tap on the “Next” button.
- Next you will view two options; “Get an email” option and “Answer Security Questions” option for Apple Mail Password Reset.
- If you select & tap on the recovery option “Get an email” then you will get the account reset instructions on your recovery/secondary email address.
- Or if you select & tap on the “Answer Security Questions” option then you will have to submit the correct answers to the security questions that you had set up, while your account was created.
- Choose one recovery option, and then follow on-screen instructions.
- Finally, you will reach a password reset page, and you will be able to set a new password for your account.
- Type a new password and re-enter the new password to confirm it in the particular fields.
NOTE:- In this manner, you can complete the process of Apple Mail Password Reset, and the login into your Apple Mail account with a new password.