How To Reset AOL Password?
AOL email service is one of the most popular among email users because of its multi-features. It is an easy process to create an AOL account, and send and receive emails. However, in any situation, if you don’t have access to your AOL account, and you are unable to reset AOL password? Then don’t worry. There are two ways possible for resetting your AOL account ID password through Recovery Email ID and Phone Number.
So, let’s see the below-given procedure to recovery ways to reset the AOL password.
Recover AOL Account with Email ID
- To reset AOL password with your Email Id, go to the official website of the AOL login page.
- Provide your AOL Username/Email. Click on the “Next”.
- Click on the “I forget my password” option.
- Choose the option recovery/alternative Email ID to get a verification code.
- Then verify your access, and then tap on “Yes, send me a verifying code”.
- Login into your recovery email ID gets a verification code.
- Then copy that unique code and paste it into the AOL page and click on the “Continue” button.
- Select a new password with a Number, Caps, and symbol. Then re-enter the confirmed password into the other field.
Recover AOL Account with Phone Number
- To reset AOL password with the Phone number, go to the AOL login page.
- Enter your AOL Email ID. Click on the “Next”.
- Click on the “I forget my password” option.
- Choose the recovery Phone number option to get the verification code.
- Enter the missing phone number digits. Then click on the “Yes, send me verification code” button.
- Check your Phone number to see a verification code and submit it to the required field. Click on the “Continue”.
- Create a new password, and enter the password again.
AOL email service is very famous and has excellent features that’s why it is used by a million users across the globe. However, sometimes, you may face lots of problems in accessing the AOL account due to forgetting password issues. You may need to search ‘How to Reset AOL Password without email ID’. Therefore, here is given the accurate information about resetting or recovering the AOL Password with simple steps. Thus, just follow the below-given AOL recovery steps with the recovery phone number.
Reset AOL Password without Email ID:
- Firstly, go to the official website of AOL login webpage.
- Next, you will need to select & click the “Login” button.
- After that enter your AOL-associated Email ID in the text box. Click on “Next”.
- Now click on the I forget password option.
- Choose the mobile number option as your recovery option.
- Next, click on the “Yes, text me verification code” option to get a verification code at your registered mobile number.
- Check your mobile number to see the “One Time Password/Verification code” and then submit it into the required text box. Click on the “Continue” button
- After that type a new password twice and complete the recovery process.
- Now, try to log into your account using a new password.
- This is all about ‘How To Reset AOL Password without email ID’ easy and quickly.
Reset AOL password without phone number
If you are looking for any multimedia company and highly popular email service provider then AOL is the one for you. It is usually an internet brand that keeps your email account secure. Sometimes you might face issues related to password issues. If you are thinking about how do I reset my AOL password without my phone number then there are a few steps that you need to follow. The steps are:
- The first thing you need to do is to open a web browser on your device and then visit the official website of AOL.
- Then visit the sign-in page of AOL’s official website.
- Then type your username and then hit on continue button.
- Then click on I forgot my password, on the password page that you get redirected to.
- Then you will find the phone number linked to your account, change other options and you will find the email linked to your account.
- You will find a verification sent to your email id.
- Enter the verification code you received in your email id and hit the verify button.
- You will be then directed to a page where you can set a new password for your account with AOL.
Just follow these steps properly. If you still have any issues then you can connect with the customer support team of this internet brand to help you solve it. You do not need to worry about any queries regarding AOL, as the customer support team can easily help you out.
Why is your AOL email Not Working on Android?
AOL mail is a popular and free email service provider that can use by most users. The AOL email is also available on Play or the Apple store. But sometimes users face lots of issues with AOL app. So, if you want to know Why is your AOL email Not Working on Android?
Easy Solutions to Troubleshoot AOL Not Working Problems on Android:
Solution 1: Verify your internet connection:
Before starting troubleshooting steps, just check your wireless internet connectivity. Turn OFF or ON your internet connection and check the speed of the wireless internet.
Solution 2: Verify IMAP & SMTP server settings:
- Open the application of AOL and log in to your account.
- Then, go to the server settings and choose the manual setup option.
- Under IMAP server settings, verify using the below instructions:
- IMAP username: AOL Mail email address
- IMAP server field: ‘imap.AOL.com’
- Port: 993
- TLS/SSL required: Yes
Solution 3: Update the Network Setting:
- Go to the ‘Settings’ of the Android Phone.
- Then, choose the ‘General’ and tap on the ‘Reset’ option.
- Find and click on the ‘Reset Network Settings.
Solution 4: Clear all the cache data & cookies:
- Go to the settings option and choose ‘Application’.
- Find & click on the AOL email application.
- Now, click on clear cookies and cache.