How To Recover The Icloud Account Password?
Don’t get disappointed if you forget your iCloud account password as here I bring a step by step guide to assist you in iCloud account password recovery!
How to recover the iCloud account password on iPhone?
Well, you can recover your iCloud/Apple ID password on your iPhone via two methods:
- Recover iCloud password with iPhone passcode
- To start with open your iPhone settings app and tap on [yourname]
- Select Passwordandsecurity and tap on the Changepassword tab
- Now, type your iPhone 6 digit passcode and then enter a new password, verify your new password and confirm.
- If you haven’t set up a passcode then follow the second method below
- Recover iCloud password via Two-step verification
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone and tap on [yourname]
- Again select Passwordandsecurity and enable the Two-stepverification
- Then enter the verification code sent on your iPhone messages and submit.
- Now, create a new password, confirm the new password and sign in to your iCloud account.
How to recover the iCloud account password on Mac/desktop?
Step1: Visit iforgot.apple.com on your preferred web browser
Step 2:Enter your Apple Id and click continue.
(Note: If you don’t remember your Apple Id then click on lookitup and then enter your first name, last name and email Id and you will find your Apple Id)
Step3: Now, enter the phone number associated with your iCloud account
Step4: Apple will send a notification on your linked phone number. Tap “allow” in the notification sent on the same phone number and then set a new password for your iCloud account.
(Note: If you don’t have access to your phone, then use some other trusted device to get a verification code for your iCloud account password recovery)