How to Recover Outlook Account
How to recover Outlook account
The policy of Microsoft Company is not easy to recover there any user id or password, for your account protection you should give proper validation because the company will not allow to change or recover the account without it. People can recover there account self but most of the Outlook account users do not know the Outlook account recovery procedure, if you are also one of them then you no need to get fret because the best and easy process is given below, you just adopt it and get to recover your Outlook account recovered.
Step by step instructions are given below to recover Outlook account
1. First of all, need to go to the official website of Outlook account through the web browser or URL.
2. Then enter your email address of your account and again enter the
characters that will appear on your screen then click on the next option.
3. After that, they will ask to enter your password, but if you do not know your correct password then click on forgot password option.
4. In this way, you have to receive a code on your authentictor application and select use a different verification option to get a text message.
5. Then you should enter the security code in the specified field. The company wants such kind of confirmation because they want to confirm that you are not a robot or a real user of your account.
6. Again they will ask you by which method you want to receive a code by call or text. Choose one of both options and get your code. At that time your network should respond to receive the code.
7. When you get the verification code then you just enter in the specified field.
8. The next page will open to create your new pass code. The first field is to enter a new password and on the second field is to confirm it, click on the submitting button.
9. While creating the password your password should be strong in alphanumeric form.
10. By adopting the above steps your Outlook account password has been recovered successfully.
how to recover outlook account without phone number
In this post, you will learn how to recover an outlook account without a phone number. Meanwhile, in this situation, if you are unable to access your recovery phone number to recover your account forget the password issue.
Microsoft Outlook is a widely used application where users can manage their personal information and send and receive emails. It is quite easy to create an Outlook account straightforward to handle the account and use other services. However, there may be a time when Outlook users come across a problem in accessing their account, due to forgetting account password issues.
If you are facing any kind of login issue with your Outlook account and are unable to use the email and other services, then you do not worry! Therefore, you have recovery options email id and phone number; with the use of these options, you can recover your account. But, if you are not able to access your recovery phone number recently, then in this case it is also possible to recover your Outlook account with helping of your recovery or alternate email id. Here’s is mentioned how to recover an outlook account without a phone number with simple steps within a few minutes and get back into your Outlook account. So, let’s see the below-given steps.
Simple Steps to Recover Outlook Account with Email Address:
- Firstly, you must visit the official Microsoft outlook sign page.
- Go to the “Sign In” option. Enter your Outlook email ID in the text box. Click on the “Next”.
- Then tap on the forgot the password option.
- Then choose the option recovery or alternate Email ID.
- After that fill the captcha in the required text box, click on the “Next” button.
- Next, Microsoft will send a verification code to your recovery or alternative email address.
- Verify your recovery email address to see an email that mentions a verification code.
- Then copy that code, and then submit it in the required text box. Click on the “Verify” button.
- After that, you will be able to make a new password for your Outlook account.
- Then type a new password for your Outcook account in the text box. Re-enter the password into another text box.
That’s all about how to recover an outlook account without a phone number. After that, you can sign in to your Outlook account with a new password simply and get back into your account.
Simple Steps to Recover Outlook Account with Security Question Answers:
- Firstly, visit the official Outlook login page.
- Then, enter your Outlook email address.
- You may require to mention the password of your account.
- Click on the forgot password and then continue the next step.
- Now pick the answer security question option.
- Then you will need to give the answers to the security question. Ensure the answers as the same that you have chosen at the time of creating your Outlook account.
- Next, type your new Outlook password and re-enter the same password.
- Now login into your Outlook account with your new password.
- In this manner, you can do how to recover your outlook account without a phone number.