How to Recover old Google Account?
We as a whole fail to remember passwords some of the time, you can in any case to some degree access your Google account. It lead to Google’s Account Recovery apparatus regardless of whether you realize the Gmail address related with the record, yet that will make it considerably trickier for you to recover your account.
Recover old Google Account
Open Gmail>find your email box>Enter your phone number or your name, and Google will shoot an instant message to that number to confirm that it you. This doesn’t help for your situation, however, since you don’t approach that old number. Also, in the event that you recalled your recovery email, it’s a similar process; Google would shoot a confirmation message to that, and you would start the recovery process that way.
If start by entering your email address (since you no longer have access to your phone number)
You’ll need to enter your name, which ought to be sufficiently simple, and afterward you’ll enter your email address (that you can check from Yahoo). You’ll get a check code that you’ll then, at that point, need to type into the record recuperation process, similarly as in the past.
If you don’t know either then you can tap to ‘try another way’ and Google will then ask questions relating to information whatever you have ever shared with your account, like last entered phone number or date of creating Google account.
Hope this will help you to recover your old Google account.
How To Recover Your Disabled Google Account
Google accounts are generally disabled due to violation of their certain rules and policies. Some are
- Use of multiple accounts
- Hijacked account
- Breaking product policies
- Creating a false identity
- Threats, harassment
- Sending software viruses
- Sending harmful software codes
- Child sexual abuse
And many more spam abuses which you can find in details on google support page.
When a Google account is disabled you are unable to sign in to your google account. Google may inform you about your disabled account through a text message or an email. But in case google has disabled your account by mistake, there are some ways to recover your disabled google account.
How can you recover your disabled google account?
- Filling a form
- Sign in to your google account
- Now select ‘request review’
- Follow the steps to solve the problems.
- By submitting the form you request google to review your account to solve your generated request.
- After the submission, you’ll receive an email within 48 hours of working days concerning Whether your account is recovered or not.
- ‘Try to Restore’
- Sign in to your google account
- You will be directed to ‘Account disabled’ page
- click ‘try to restore’
Reasons if you are not able to recover your google account
- In the same year, the same account has been suspended five times.
- After the provided limitation, google support cannot restore your account further
- Wait for 24 hours to get your account restored.
Recover Gmail account using Voice call
Can’t talk to Gmail support team via voice call. Gmail does not have a toll-free number there is a way to contact their support team. The next best way to talk to their customer support team might be to get help from Google Support.
As with most of the problems you’ll encounter when using Google’s products, whether it’s a problem with your Gmail, Google Chrome browser, or Google Maps, others have encountered and solved the same problem more than a dozen times. is documented.
- First you need to log in to your Google Account, then go to support.google.com.
- After that you will see a search bar in which you can type whatever problem you have above the icon displayed in the middle of the screen.
- If you have a problem with one of these specific products, like Google Chrome or YouTube, click the icon. If not, briefly describe your problem in the search bar. (And note that you can click the little blue arrow below the nine icons to see dozens of other distinctive icons.)
- The page that follows each icon will list the more common problems users experience, so check your issue there.
A quick guide to recover Gmail account in your respective devices
How to recover Gmail account in your devices (Android/iOS)?
You may be used to accessing your Gmail account in your android or iOS device. But in the recent times you may not have accessed it for a long time. As a result of this you may have forgotten the account password. If that is so then users can do a quick recovery either by speaking to the agents directly through the toll-free service who are available all through the day and all through the year. If that is not the case then users can also move down the tutorial and follow the steps as mentioned below in order to quickly and efficiently recover Gmail account in their respective devices which could be android or iOS. Feel free to reach out to us in case of any sort of doubts and queries in between when trying to recover Gmail account in your devices.
Steps for quick and efficient recovery of Gmail account in your devices:
Step 1: The process of recovery starts with opening the Settings App and once the same has been done then simply tap on Google.
Step 2: Once done then users can simply tap to Sign In to the Google Account and then choose a method from security answers, phone number or email verification.
Step 3: Users will get a one-time code depending upon the mode chosen which they can enter onto the screen.
Step 4: Once entered then users can create a strong and secure password for their account and then they can enter their account with the newly created account password.