There may be times when you go to the Hotmail sign-in page, you are unable to singing due to forgot password problem. But you don’t need to worry! It is a very simple procedure to Hotmail Account Password Recovery. Because Hotmail has provided simple recovering ways to recover your account. You will have a choice to recover your account, by using various recovery modes, such as through your alternate email address, phone number, or security questions answers.
So, here you will learn the simple steps to Recover Hotmail Account with a recovery mobile number. Follow the steps now.
Steps to How to Recover Hotmail Account:
- Open the Microsoft Hotmail login page on your favorite web browser.
- Then, click on the “Sign-in” button which is located at the top right corner of the page.
- Next, enter your Email ID or Phone number in the text box.
- Make sure that Email ID could be any of your Microsoft email accounts such as Live, Hotmail, or Outlook. Click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Then you will need to choose the Forgot Password option. Click on the ‘Next’ button.
- After that fill in the right “Captcha code” in the required text box.
- Tick the checkbox on the “Text” option to Hotmail Account Password Recovery with mobile number. Then click on the “Next” button.
- Now you have to click on the “Send Code” button and then you will get a four-digit verification code on your recovery mobile number.
- Check your mobile inbox where you have been received the SMS which mentioned the verification code.
- Then submit that code in the required text box. Click on “Next”.
- On the password reset page, create a new password, and re-enter the password to confirm it. Click on “Save”.