How to Reactivate Yahoo Account?
Yahoo is the internet for web portals and email services. It is the most popular web search site. It is one of the American multinational companies. It provides the best ways to search the web for a given topic. It is offering a web portal, search engine, mail, news, video, maps, social media sites, a directory, and many more websites and services. In case of your yahoo account is showing inactive and you want to open your email on your device and want to solve how to reactivate yahoo account then you can follow these steps to reactivate Yahoo account due to inactivity:
1) At first, visit the Yahoo email account and enter the correct email address and password to access it.
2) If you are not accessing and showing that your email account is inactive, then you need to select forgot password option.
3) Now enter the Yahoo email address and phone number and then select the continue button.
4) If you need to select a verification option and choose the alternate email address and press submit button.
5) The code must be required to check on the alternative email account and again enter that verification code to verify your account.
6) After that, you can simply retrieve the Yahoo email account by entering the new password in to require file showing at the bottom finally.
If you do not resolve the problem then you can contact the customer support number and talk to the representatives related to any queries. Customer support representatives are also highly trained and solve your problem quickly. The second way is you can use the email service; the user can also drop a mail on an authentic mail address and get the problem solved. The customer services are available 24/7.