How to Install Brother Printer?
If you have just purchased a Brother printer and wish to prompt use it. Then you will first have to Install Brother Printer. Here you will learn the complete procedure on how you can install your printer without the CD-ROM.
1-Before you set up your Brother printer, ensure about the following things:
2-Firstly, check the manual user guide to ensure you don’t miss any material.
3-Notice the Wireless Network settings of your Wireless router/access point.
4-Place some paper in the paper tray to make a printing test after printing.
Easy Steps to Install Brother Printer:
Step 1: Install Ink Cartridges
Open your Brother printer front cover and remove all the packaging from the cartridges. Check the Ink cartridges quality else you may face the printing issue. After that printer will install itself then make a printing test. Press “OK” button from the control display panel.
Step 2: Download Brother Printer Software
- Next, you will have to Install Brother Printer by going to its official website. Follow the below-given steps:
- Open any web browser and in the URL type this link “http://support.brother.com/g/b/countrytop.aspx?c=en&lang=en”
- Tap on “Downloads”. Then pick the right product category for your printer.
- Choose a product series of your printer and the operating system of your PC/laptop.
- Now download the complete package of drivers and software and agree to take the agreement.
Step 3: Installing the Printer Software
In the next step, you will have to open the installation program. Then pick the language that you wish to run the installation software. Then follow on-screen installation steps.
Step 4: Choose a Connection Way
Now you will have to connect your printer to WIFI using Brother software on your PC. Then pick WIFI Connection/Wireless connection and then the software will automatically set the connection, and then connect to your WIFI network.
Now the Install Brother Printer process has been successfully done. You can start printing.