How to Import Contacts to Gmail
If you are searching the simple procedure on How to import contacts to Gmail? So, if you are also looking for the same answer to the question Importing contacts app to Google Gmail account? Then you should not worry. It is very easy to import or transfer your contacts to your Gmail account. This means you can use your email clients like Outlook contacts in your Gmail account, export them from Outlook, and then import them into your Google Gmail account. Once the contacts are loaded into a Gmail account, then you can simply synchronize Gmail with your mobile device (Android app).
Therefore, all web-based email services and email clients can export contacts to a CSV file format. As this format is the simplest and utmost suitable. Thus, in this guide, you will learn the basic simple steps How to import contacts to Gmail.
Steps to Import Contacts To Gmail
- First of all, sign in to your Google account by using your account logins credentials such as your email (or phone number) and password (that you have entered the last time)
- Then tap on the button “Google apps” button located in the upper-right corner of the screen, nearly the options account as it small profile picture
- After that, you will need to tap on the icon for the “Contacts” app.
- Scroll down to the section “Manage contacts” and then tap on the “Import” option.
- Then just select “Select file” and then select the location where the CSV document or vCard file (.vcf) with the contacts to be imported into Google Gmail Contacts has been saved.
- Once a file has been selected, then an “Import” option will seem, so pick this option to import the new Gmail contacts.
- Congratulations!! Now you have successfully imported your contacts app to your Gmail account.
- This is all about How to import contacts to Gmail account, simply within a few minutes.
How to import contacts from Google to iPhone?
You may have too many contacts saved in your Google account. You may want to import the same in your iPhone but may not be aware of the process to do the same. If that is so then we can guide you through the same. There are two legit processes through which this can be achieved. One of them is through direct contact from the certified technicians by calling them on the toll-free number. Users can simply call them and then step by step assistance would be offered from the best technicians in the market. In case you are technically fit then the other way through which the task can be accomplished is by following the step-by -step procedure as mentioned down in the tutorial. In case users are getting stuck in between then they are always welcome to contact us and we would be more than happy offering assistance and resolving the query in one go without any hassles or second thought.
Steps in order to quickly and efficiently import contacts from Google to iPhone:
Step 1: The first thing which the users would need to do in order to start the process is turn ON their iPhone and once the same has been done then simply navigate and tap on the Settings app.
Step 2: This will now open the Settings application and once the same has been done then simply tap on Contacts and in case required then simply scroll down to the bottom of the screen.
Step 3: Once the same has been done then users can simply tap on Add Account and in case you have already synced your account to the device then simply tap on Accounts.
Step 4: If you have executed all of the above steps in an effective manner then the next thing which the users would need to do is tap on Add Account and then the list of available options would be shown in which they need to do is simply tap on Google.
Step 5: Users will now be required to follow the on-screen instructions so that they can successfully Sign In to their account.
Step 6: Users would now be required to choose the Google apps so that they can successfully sync their device and users can update these settings at any given point of time.
Step 7: Finally in order to make the import process a successful one, users can simply tap on Save which will now get the task completed in an effective manner.