How to get Windstream Email settings on Outlook, iPhone, and Windows?
It’s easy to set up your Windstream email via the email client on your personal computer or own mobile device. You can easily select your email application from the list below: Mobile email clients: if you can use the Android mobile device and apple mobile device. Computer email clients like windows10, windows8, window mail, window live mail, windows mail, outlook express, outlook 2010, mac OS X, and Mozilla thunderbird. Let us find how to get Windstream Email Settings on Outlook, iPhone and Windows here.
How to set Windstream email settings on Outlook 2010?
Click the file.
- You can click add account.
- After that, please go to the configure server settings or additional server types and click Next.
- Now it can select internet email.
- Then enter your name, email address, select account type, incoming mail server, or an outgoing mail server, and enter the user name or password.
- Click the advanced tab after you have clicked on the Settings icon
Now again specify the following: check the box and verify the incoming server port number, select TLS on the dropdown and again verify the outgoing server port number.
- Again, click outgoing server port number.
- Check specifies instruction following: check the outgoing server ad make sure to use the name; use the same setting as my incoming mail server is select. You click ok.
- Click next
- Click closes the account setting is completed.
- You should be able to send and receive emails.
How to set up Windstream email setting on iPhone?
- You set up Windstream email on your Apple devices, like iPhone, iPod, and iPad. The steps should apply for setting up your Windstream as following:
- Tap on the s\Settings icon from your home screen.
- Then select mail, calendars, and contacts.
- Select other options.
- Clicks add mail account.
- Enter the name, password, email address, and add account description, then click Next.
- Now select on IMAP. If you do not have an IMAP button. You can skip to the next step.
- Enter the Incoming Mail Server hostname again, enter the full mail address and password in the designated field, and click next.
- You will see a message on your screen and verifying IMAP account information.
- Below the message, tap yes.
- To access your email, tap on the mail button on the Mail button on your home screen, now the mail setup is complete.
How to set up Windstream email settings on Windows?
Window 10’s emails will automatically be correctly configured as IMAP with your email address and password upon setup. Window 10 or window 8 are processes that are the same. The steps are following:
- Open the window key on your keyboard to access the window10 and start menu.
- Open the email and select the setting icon.
- Go to the setting menu, click Accounts.
- Under accounts, click easily adds an account.
- Under Add an account, you choose an account, click Other accounts.
- Show more details, click
- Enter your full email address, name, and password @windstream.net.
- Now click sign in to complete.
- If you want to manually, information is available in the server setting of this site.