How to Fix Verizon Email Not Working On iPhone, Android, And Other Devices?
Verizon email comes with amazing features as well as it offers secure & rapid sending or receiving email services but, in a situation, when Verizon email doesn’t respond on windows, iPhone, Mac, or android so there are several reasons but, those reasons can easily solve with very little effort so if you are one of them and wants to solve Verizon not working issue with a secure and fast manner so just follow the below-presented instructions.
Why is Verizon Email not Working on iPhone, Android, and Other Devices?
There are several reasons when Verizon email doesn’t work on the above-given devices, here are top-rated issues are presented such:
- Due to the bad internet wireless or wired connectivity.
- Sometimes, it doesn’t respond due to the cookies or cache.
- Wrong configuration or settings of the server.
- Due to the Incorrect sign-in information.
- SSL certificated disability doesn’t open the Verizon email.
- Outdated version of the Verizon application.
- Moreover, Due to the above-presented issues, the maximum time Verizon doesn’t work.
How to solve Verizon email not working issues on Android?
Solution 1: Check the internet connection:
Before doing anything, just check your wireless or wired connection as well as check the speed of the internet.
Solution 2: Clear all the history or cookies & cache:
Just, try to remove all the cookies, cache, and previous history from the web browser.
Solution 3: Verify the Verizon email account credentials:
You must check the correct password & associated email before the sign-in process.
Solution 4: Verify the SSL verified is enabled:
Check the SSL certificate enable or disable status from the settings section of the web browser.
Solution 5: Check the server configuration:
Also, you should Update or verify the SMTP and POP server settings.
Solution 6: Restart your computer:
After applying the above presented all the solutions, just restart your laptop or computer then, try to open Verizon email and it will work.
Get The Complete Solution for Verizon Email Not Responding On iPhone?
If you are getting Verizon email not working issue on iPhone, then just follow the below-mentioned steps.
Solve Verizon email issue on iPhone 12/13: Update the Verizon application, delete cookies & cache, type correct credentials, and verify the server settings.
Solution Verizon email issue on iPhone 11: Verify the IMAP & POP server settings and check the outdated version.
How to get the solution, when Verizon Email Not Working on Mac?
If you are getting the proper solution and your Verizon email not working on Mac then, follow the below steps.
- Firstly, open the application folder on the Mac computer.
- Then, tap on the ‘File Menu’ and click on the ‘Add Account.
- Select the ‘IMAP’ under the general.
- Choose the ‘Account Description’ and write the correct ‘Email Address’.
- After then, give your associated ‘Username’ & ‘Password’.
- Next, add ‘Outgoing Mail’ under the server settings.
Finally, verify the ‘Authentication Box’ and click on the ‘Continue’ button.