How to fix Google one not working?
How to fix Google one not working?
Google apps can be weird sometimes. And when one works with the Google one app, it’s even more frustrating to see the app crashing while making payment for the subscription. But no worries. All you need to do is follow the six easy troubleshooting steps. Let’s get started!
Reboot your Google one app
Sometimes corrupted data in the app may create issues in the app functioning. For this, the best option is to force stop the relevant application.
- First, go to your phone settings and click on app management.
- Then visit the app list and search for Google one app. Once you find the app, tap on it, hit the force stop button and restart the app
Clear the app cache
Junk files, unwanted scripts and images restrict the app from opening. In such cases, remove the cache and empty the storage
- To clear the cache, visit the Google one app under the app list
- Click on Storage usage and then tap on Clear cache.
- But be careful not to click on Clear data as it will delete all your important files and images.
Update to the latest app version
If your app is still not working, then there’s a need to update your app to the latest version as an outdated version does not support some files and creates issues in the app working.
- Navigate to Google play store and tap on your profile icon
- Then click on Manage apps and device and tap on Updates available
- Check if any updates are available for the Google one app, then hit the update button.
- Now, reboot your phone and try restarting the app.
Steps To Fix Google One Not Working
If Google One backup is not working properly then this problem can be caused by anything like application installation error, some issue with application cache data, app version not updating on time etc. To make Google One Backup run properly, you can try the following solutions.
1.Clear App Cache Data
If one of the reason why your google one app is not working is due to corrupted temporary data stored by this app. If you want to fix this then you have to clear the cache and data of the app. The specific steps to follow may be different for your particular phone model.
- Open Settings on your Android and select Storage
- Click Apps to show you a list of all the apps you’ve installed on your phone.
- Tap on Storage & Cache. This will open the app storage and notifications settings.
- Then you select Google One app and then tap on Clear cache button.
2.Reinstall the Google One app
- One of the reasons why Google One Backup is not working can be due to incorrect installation. You can uninstall and reinstall the tool to resolve this issue.
- For this you have to go to your Google Play Store and tap on the profile icon on the top right.
- Click on Manage Apps & Devices> Manage.
- Find Google One and press Uninstall.
3.Try updating the Google One app
- Older versions may contain bugs so you should keep updated to the latest version. One of the reasons why you can’t back up your phone to Google with Google One is because the Google One app is out of date. You can update the Google One tool by following the steps below.
- Now you have to open the Google Play Store app and tap on the profile icon at the top right.
- Then you have to click on Manage apps and devices. If your Google One app is “Update Available”, hit Update to get the updated version.
4.check your available storage with the Google One app.
- You open the Android Google One application on your device.
- Then you’ll need to tap Memory at the bottom.
- Under “Memory used,” find the storage for each product.
- Under “Family storage,” find the memory used by any family member in your plan.
5.Try logging out and logging in.
If your Google One app isn’t working, try signing in and signing out once. For that you need to go to the phone’s Settings menu and find the option to sign out of your Google Account, and then, sign in to your account again
How to fix Google One not working payment issue?
Google one is one of the products of Google which provides a one-stop solution to keep secure of our data in one drive. It is a subscription-based storage service. The user of Google one pays for the storage, expands their storage, and stores their professional and personal data. But sometimes people are facing issues with their Google one app. If you also face a similar kind of problem with Google One not working payment issue, then you must read this blog up to last without skipping any point. You must update your account’s information if you have recently activated a new credit card. Firstly, access Google Pay and click on Payment methods. On this page, you will get all available card options where you need to hit the option ‘Edit’. In the next step, enter your card details with the date of expiry details and CVV number. Enter the correct billing address and press the option ‘save’ to save the changes. Follow the below steps to know the methods about how to add payment information:
The process to Update payment details:
- Firstly, open your Google pay account and log in your account by entering the phone number and password.
- After that, click on the Payment methods and choose the option ‘Add payment method’
- After that, select the payment method
- Now, enter your bank account number, the name of the customer
- Otherwise enter your debit card, or credit card details
- With the details of the card number, CVV, and the cardholder’s name.
What to do if the troubleshooting process declined payment issues?
- Open your Google Pay and sign in to your account
- Followed by pressing the option ‘Update payment method’
- Now, choose a payment method
- And thereafter, hit the option ‘Continue’
- Followed by entering your new payment method
- And resolve the issues with declining payment error
Additionally, you can share your Google One benefits with five of your friend or family member without paying any extra charges for the same. You can use the benefits of a Google one subscription with a total of six users without paying an extra amount. Moreover, you can add or remove any member and use the facility of Google one anytime. Hopefully, all the information will help to get your answer on how to fix Google One not working payment issue?