How to fix Canon Printer Troubleshooting
Canon printer is not working or not printing properly, which are very important tools for any workplace or any personal uses. It is a very exasperating situation when someone needs to print an important document on an urgent basis and the printer is not working. These are some common reasons behind the issue you have been facing. Hence, we will move towards the troubleshooting techniques then.
- Paper jam in the printer
- Faded or printer printing very light
- The printer not printing correctly
- The printer gives no paper alert
If you are also facing the same problem and looking forward to the answer to the question of how to troubleshooting Canon printers, then you are at the right place. The first thing we would like to suggest is to visit the computer’s control panel and click on the option “Printers and Faxes”. Then you need to follow the on-screen instructions to locate the printer. Here we will narrate some simple troubleshooting methods for making the canon printer work again.
- Reset the printer setting for resolving the not working issues.
- Check the network connectivity, if the Canon printer is not working properly.
- Check the control panel of the system if the printer is not in the list, then the ‘Add Printer’ option and follow the on-screen instructions to add the printer.
- Update the device driver software or the user also can reinstall the same which can resolve the problem.
If any user follows and goes through all the above troubleshooting methods, although the printer is still not working, the user can contact the canon customer support team for further queries and also request technical support to get rid of the problem.