How to fix BellSouth Email not Working in Outlook
What are the easy steps to fix BellSouth Email Not Working in Outlook?
Bell South email is the most common and the most wanted email provider under the AT&T ISP provider and thus sometimes faces lots of sign-in issues because of multiple users operating one email at the same time.
At any time if you are facing any issues with Bell South Email not working in Outlook then follow the steps quickly mentioned below to get the instant resolution of all your queries.
- First of all you have to open the Outlook client
- And then click on File and on add account.
- Now you have to Choose Manual to configure server settings or additional server types
- and click Next.
- Click Yes on the next window afterward.
- Enter your Bellsouth.net email address and name correctly.
- Choose IMAP and POP.
- Click Next.
- For the Incoming Mail Server, enter imap.mail.att.net.
- For the Outgoing Mail Server, enter smtp.mail.att.net.
- when prompted Enter your email address and password.
- Choose More settings and check both My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and Use the same settings as my incoming mail server boxes.
- Now you have to open the Advanced tab and make sure that the Incoming Server port number for POP3 is 995.
- The Outgoing Server port should be 465.
- Enable SSL under the Use the following type of encrypted connection section.
- Last but not least Click on Finish and your BellSouth issue will now fix on Outlook
At any point, if you are facing an issue with your Bell South email account hem without any hesitation get connected with the most skilled and knowledgeable professionals who are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week at your service in order to offer you most advanced, swift, and reliable solution of all your queries in just a split of seconds.