How to fix BellSouth Email not Working in Outlook
What are the easy steps to fix BellSouth Email Not Working in Outlook?
Bell South email is the most common and the most wanted email provider under the AT&T ISP provider and thus sometimes faces lots of sign-in issues because of multiple users operating one email at the same time.
At any time if you are facing any issues with Bell South Email not working in Outlook then follow the steps quickly mentioned below to get the instant resolution of all your queries.
- First of all you have to open the Outlook client
- And then click on File and on add account.
- Now you have to Choose Manual to configure server settings or additional server types
- and click Next.
- Click Yes on the next window afterward.
- Enter your Bellsouth.net email address and name correctly.
- Choose IMAP and POP.
- Click Next.
- For the Incoming Mail Server, enter imap.mail.att.net.
- For the Outgoing Mail Server, enter smtp.mail.att.net.
- when prompted Enter your email address and password.
- Choose More settings and check both My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and Use the same settings as my incoming mail server boxes.
- Now you have to open the Advanced tab and make sure that the Incoming Server port number for POP3 is 995.
- The Outgoing Server port should be 465.
- Enable SSL under the Use the following type of encrypted connection section.
- Last but not least Click on Finish and your BellSouth issue will now fix on Outlook
At any point, if you are facing an issue with your Bell South email account hem without any hesitation get connected with the most skilled and knowledgeable professionals who are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week at your service in order to offer you most advanced, swift, and reliable solution of all your queries in just a split of seconds.
Ways to fix BellSouth Email not working in Outlook
The popular AT & T email service provider helps you to log in to your Bell South email account wherein you can access all your emails using Outlook. But what if your smooth working disturbs and your email account stops working in Outlook? There could be many possible reasons for the same. Here we are discussing every possible way to fix the Bell south Email not working in Outlook so that you and your work never get disturbed because of any technical error.
- Fixing the Issue by changing the Password of the Bell South account
The Problem with Outlook may arise due to configuration and can easily be fixed by changing the password, but what if you are still facing the issue after changing the password, in such case you need to create a secure key that will work as a password and keeps your email safe from all the outside authorized disturbance.
- Sometimes Update the Outlook Profile resolves the issues, and this can be done easily by going to Settings, and then on account option click on edit information this will help you to update the Outlook
- If you are still facing issues while sending and receiving emails, then always enable email forwarding for your Bell South email account.
- Always check for the Antivirus, sometimes outside disturbance or any malicious activity in your account disable its functionality and can simply be fixed by adding Outlook to the list of your antivirus and this will always save your Bell south account.
Above are some of the different ways which will always help you to fix all the issues with Bell South but if you still feel confused then immediately get in touch with the experts either through a toll-free number or direct chat and email and get 24*7 services all the time without any delays.