How To Do I Recover Google Account Password
Recover Google Account Password
Gmail Account becomes an urgent need for all android users or other users. Google account uses by normal people, as well as a large organization are also using for their business purposes. There are several methods are available to recover your Google account. Sometimes users having problems signing up for their Google account and cannot able to recover it, the reason this they have changed their phone number or they can be forgotten there the last password of their Google account. In this case, users were unable to give the answer to the security questions, which they needed to get into Google account. If people do not know the instructions of google account password recovery then they should apply the instruction which is illustrated below.
If you have forgotten or missed your Google Account password so don’t need to worry because here you will get a complete Google account password recovery step with an alternative email address, phone number, and security questions. Just follow the below-presented steps.
Few instructions point are illustrated below to recover your Google account
1. First of all, you need to go to the Google account login page and try to enter your email id. Then click on the continue option.
2. You will receive a recovery notification on your phone. You can choose to restore your account option or another option.
3. There are two methods that appear on your screen to receive verification code i.e. alternate email or phone number.
4. Choose an option from the following and get a code.
5. Enter the verification code in the specified field.
6. When you enter the code, you will get the password recovery page.
7. Enter your new password and again enter the same password to confirm it, click on the save changes option.
8. In this way, your Google account has been recovered now you can log in to you are account with your new password.
Steps to Recover Google Account Password Recovery via alternative Email address
- Just open the Google recovery page with help of any search engine such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, or other.
- Enter the registered email address or mobile and press the Next button.
- Then, select the I Forgot my Password option.
- This time to check your recovery email address and find the verification code sent by Google.
- Paste the code in the verification code box and tap again Next button.
- Finally, you will get the opportunity to set a new password.
How to recover Google account using phone number
Steps to Recover Google Account Password Recovery through phone number:
- If you don’t know aware of the recovery email address so Google facilitates to recover your Google account using an alternative mobile number, just see the below presented.
- Initially, open any web browser on the computer and visit the Google account recovery page.
- Then, again add your email and mobile number and hit on the Next button.
- After then, choose the I Forgot My password option, and if the alternative mobile number option is not appearing then tap on the Try another method.
- This time to check the SMS on your recovery mobile number and enter the code in the verification box.
- Here you can create a new password and confirm it into another box.
Google account password recovery using security questions
Follow the steps of Google account recovery via security questions:
- Open the Google account recovery page using any web browser.
- Then, enter the email or phone number and click on the Next button.
- Here you have to press the I forgot my password option.
- Tap on try another method and pick the Google account recovery via security question.
- Provide the correct answers to the security question and then create a new password.