If you have forgotten or missed your Google Account password so don’t need to worry because here you will get a complete Google account password recovery step with an alternative email address, phone number, and security questions. Just follow the below-presented steps.
Steps to Recover Google Account Password Recovery via alternative Email address?
- Just open the Google recovery page with help of any search engine such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, or other.
- Enter the registered email address or mobile and press the Next button.
- Then, select the I Forgot my Password option.
- This time to check your recovery email address and find the verification code sent by Google.
- Paste the code in the verification code box and tap again Next button.
- Finally, you will get the opportunity to set a new password.
Steps to Recover Google Account Password Recovery through phone number:
- If you don’t know aware of the recovery email address so Google facilitates to recover your Google account using an alternative mobile number, just see the below presented.
- Initially, open any web browser on the computer and visit the Google account recovery page.
- Then, again add your email and mobile number and hit on the Next button.
- After then, choose the I Forgot My password option, and if the alternative mobile number option is not appearing then tap on the Try another method.
- This time to check the SMS on your recovery mobile number and enter the code in the verification box.
- Here you can create a new password and confirm it into another box.
Google account password recovery using security questions:
- Open the Google account recovery page using any web browser.
- Then, enter the email or phone number and click on the Next button.
- Here you have to press the I forgot my password option.
- Tap on try another method and pick the Google account recovery via security question.
- Provide the correct answers to the security question and then create a new password.