How To Delete Aol Account
STEP BY STEP METHOD OF DELETING THE AOL ACCOUNT
When it comes to the safest and delighted email experience people usually prefer an AOL account, which saves your data, contacts, and any other important document using the most authentic way.
It provides Spam free and virus-free protection to your data, with the services of Automatic Spell check. AOL users found it very much friendly as it is compatible with Gmail and Hotmail accounts.
HOW TO DELETE AOL ACCOUNT
Before deleting the AOL account you have to make sure that your important contacts, documents, and emails are already transferred to the safe account as an AOL account usually deletes permanently only.
- First of all, open the AOL webpage from the browser and log in to the account using the credentials.
- Once logged to the AOL page clicks on the menu and scroll down to check the “My Account Option” which takes you to the service page of the email.
- At the left side of the AOL Page, click on Manage My Subscriptions which is located just below my account option.
- On the right side, click on Cancel Option which directly cancels the subscription.
- Afterward, select Cancel AOL at the lower side of the window (Cancel window will pop up).
- As soon you click on the Cancel Button, your AOL account will delete
Using the above simple guided steps you can easily delete your AOL account, or if you face any issue while deleting never miss the chance to get in touch with the customer care team who always assist you in the hardest times too.
Reach the most authentic team by dialing the Toll-Free Number who are available 24*7 at your services or through the live chat assistance in order to get you the most reliable and generous services of all time.