How To Delete Aol Account
Delete AOL Account
When it comes to the safest and delighted email experience people usually prefer an AOL account, which saves your data, contacts, and any other important document using the most authentic way.
It provides Spam free and virus-free protection to your data, with the services of Automatic Spell check. AOL users found it very much friendly as it is compatible with Gmail and Hotmail accounts.
Step by step Method of Deleting the AOL Account
Before deleting the AOL account you have to make sure that your important contacts, documents, and emails are already transferred to the safe account as an AOL account usually deletes permanently only.
- First of all, open the AOL webpage from the browser and log in to the account using the credentials.
- Once logged to the AOL page clicks on the menu and scroll down to check the “My Account Option” which takes you to the service page of the email.
- At the left side of the AOL Page, click on Manage My Subscriptions which is located just below my account option.
- On the right side, click on Cancel Option which directly cancels the subscription.
- Afterward, select Cancel AOL at the lower side of the window (Cancel window will pop up).
- As soon you click on the Cancel Button, your AOL account will delete
Using the above simple guided steps you can easily delete your AOL account, or if you face any issue while deleting never miss the chance to get in touch with the customer care team who always assist you in the hardest times too.
Reach the most authentic team by dialing the Toll-Free Number who are available 24*7 at your services or through the live chat assistance in order to get you the most reliable and generous services of all time.
How can I delete my AOL Email account?
Emails are the first thing we see in the morning when we start our work. But when there are lots of emails pop up on the notifications, it is exhausting to manage and view them all at once. Moreover, remembering and managing the passwords for all such email accounts is even more daunting. In such situations, it is always better to delete all these unnecessary email accounts and save both your time and energy in managing them.
So, if you also want to delete or close your AOL Email account, then the 6 easy steps below will help you to complete the process. But before that, you need to make sure that you follow the 4 important steps below before starting the account deletion process.
- First, you need to back up all the important emails, PDFs, documents and contacts of that AOL account.
- Moreover, you also need to unsubscribe from all kinds of paid or unpaid subscriptions which are associated with your AOL account and need to clear all your dues before deleting your account.
- Inform all your contacts that you are closing your AOL Email account and provide them with the alternatives so that they can contact you via other platforms.
- You also need to check, confirm and detach the other social media platforms linked with your AOL account.
Once, all these steps are confirmed, you are ready to begin the account deletion process.
Steps for how to delete an AOL Email account Permanently on browser?
- First, visit the AOL login page on your preferred browser
- Then provide your AOL email and password. If you no longer remember your AOL password, click on the forgot password, provide your recovery email or phone number and request the verification code on this email or phone number.
- Then copy-paste the verification code received and reset your password
- Once the new password gets saved, log in to your AOL account and click on the menu
- Now, select my account option that will redirect you to the AOL service page
- Here, you need to tap on Manage my subscriptions at the left corner of the page and click on the cancel
- This will display a cancel window under which you again need to hit the cancel button located at the lower portion of the window.
- Once you hit the cancel button, the account will be deleted within 24 hours of making the request.
How to Delete AOL Email Account on iPhone?
If you are planning to delete AOL account on your own due to some reason then you can easily delete. We will share you methods to delete aol account. If you have lost your account password or want to remove it completely, you can also check the method for the same.
Steps to delete AOL account
You can delete AOL account with this 6-Step method which will work for you. And you can do this only by going to your iPhone’s settings. You can get full details of this method below.
- First of all, check if your iPhone is not locked.
- Tap on “Settings”.
- Then you have to tap on “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”.
- You will then need to select your AOL email account.
- Then you have to scroll down and tap on “Delete Account”.
- Lastly, tap on “Remove from my iPhone”.
You will then, within a few minutes, your AOL email account will be removed from your iOS device.
With these methods you will not have any problem in deleting AOL email account from your iPhone.