How To Connect Spotify To Discord
Want to listen to Spotify music while chatting on Discord?
Then link your Spotify account with Discord in 1 minute here!!
The Discord app offers a lot of features to its users and one such amazing feature is Spotify music. Yes, whether you wish to do any celebration with your friends on Discord app or just want to enjoy music together, you can easily stream and enjoy the Spotify music on the discord app.
You only need to have access to the login credentials of your Spotify account and then you can easily add your Spotify account to Discord and enjoy unlimited free entertainment on discord app with your friends. However, you can connect only one Spotify account at a time. If you wish to add another Spotify account to Discord, then the existing Spotify account needs to be removed first and then the other account can be added.
Quick steps to connect spotify to Discord on iPhone
- First, launch the discord app and tap on your profile icon
- There you need to select Connections tab from the account settings
- On the connections page, you will find ADD Button at the top of the page.
- Just click on the ADD button and choose Spotify from the available connections list.
- This will prompt you to enter the login details of your Spotify account. So, just complete your login process, tap the Done option and you’re the Spotify account is linked to Discord.
In you want to join your friends to listen to music on Discord, then other persons must also have a Spotify premium account, otherwise they won’t be able to listen to Spotify music on Discord. To invite people to listen music on Discord, you need to first visit the particular channel on which you want to run Spotify , tap the plus option in the text box and then tap on send invite button.