How to Connect Brother Printer to WiFi
WiFi printers are great, and Brother has plenty of options for going wireless
If you need to connect your Brother printer to WiFi, let’s take a look at how to set up Brother printer WiFi.
We’ll walk you through the process of connecting Aau Brother printer to your WiFi network. Then, we’ll walk you through the steps to create a wireless connection for your Brother printer with your Windows or Mac device.
for your Brother printer to work wirelessly, you must have your printer and computer connected to the same WiFi network.
Connecting Brother Printer to WiFi
- First of all, you need to turn on your WiFi router. Then you have to make sure after that that you have to keep your printer within WiFi network range.
- After that, you’ll need to connect the Brother printer to the power cord to the electric socket one more time and try turning it on.
- Once that’s done, you’ll need to click the “Menu” button located on your Brother printer.
- After this you have to press the up and down button on your screen, then select “Network” option and then you have to click on “OK” button.
- After that you now have to press the up and down buttons you have to select “WLAN” and click on “OK”.
- Now you have to select “Setup Wizard” option by pressing up and down button and then you have to click on “OK” again.
- Then when you see “WiFi Enabled” option on your screen, you have to press “Yes” on it. After that your Brother printer will automatically search for the wireless network from the available list.
- Now you have to select the name of your WiFi network from the list and then you have to press “OK”.
Then it will ask you for your wifi password. Then you have to enter your correct password and after that you have to press “OK”.
You can easily connect your Brother printer to WiFi network by following the above steps.
How to connect Brother Printer to computer?
Brother Printer is the most preferred printer all over the world. This brand is preferred extensively by users for its astonishing printing features. The quality provided by the printers of this brand is second to none. When it comes to access, one can access the computers with the printers of this brand in both wired and wireless manners. If you need a printer to Windows computer, you never need to look beyond Brother Printer at all. The only issue, the users usually face with the printers of this brand is that they do not know how to connect this printer to their personal computer, if that is your issue too, then you can know how to connect easily by going through this post.
Connect Brother Printer to computer via USB cable
If you have recently purchased a printer of this brand and want to connect it with your computer, then in this part you will get a proper idea regarding it. Just follow the steps given below.
- You need to download the printer device and then visit the official website of this brand.
- Then hit on the download link, and then choose printer under the category of product groups.
- Then to continue with the process, just hit on the view option. After that opt for the OS and your preferred language from the menu. Then the download will start and get completed in a few seconds.
- Restart your PC and then with the help of your USB cable connect the printer. Now turn on the printer and as soon as your PC recognizes it, you are good to go.
Connect Brother Printer to computer via Wireless network
- Turn on your PC and the router. Then switch on your printer and then visit the menu of the control panel.
- Then visit the network section where you will find WLAN and then tap on the setup wizard.
- Hit on enter button once you see network I/F switching to wireless type. Then you will find your network in the result and as you see that hit enter.
- After that type, your Wifi password, and your printer and computer will get connected successfully wirelessly.
If you follow all these instructions then your issues related to how to connect Brother wireless (Wifi) will get solved. If still, you have any issues even after following the steps that are mentioned in this post, then you need to get help from the customer support team of this brand. The customer support team of this brand can easily fix your problems.