How Do I Reset My Brother Printer?
What are the steps to reset My Brother Printer?
Brother Printers are best known to provide their services worldwide which are highly used and appreciable by the users. Computers Printers, Desktop, multifunctional printers, Fax machines, Typewriters, domestic appliances and many more are some of the products of Japanese multinational company Brothers.
They are best known not only for their wide range of the Printers but also for the other services which left the user Spellbound.
Every Printer needs some extra care and time to time services then only it works lifelong, and at any point, if you are facing an issue with your Brother Printer wherein it is not responding or not working properly then it may require some level of troubleshooting which can resolve the error. To resolve the error, some recommended and immediate actions need to be performed like Restoring to the default factory setting is one of the excellent ways of protecting the printer and the sensitive information like passwords and security settings which you may require for the later on work purpose.
When it comes to resetting Brother Printer then we may use different methods to reset it which are mentioned below:-
Steps to Reset Brother Printer to Default
1. First of all, you need to detach the interface cable for Network
2. Then click on the Menu button from the printer control panel.
3. You have to now use the Up or Down Arrow keys followed by select Initial Setup and then press OK
4. Now select the reset function of your preference and then press OK.
5. Continue with reset All Settings, and then press “1” and then proceed to the next step.
6. Now you will be prompted with the message to reset the printer. Continue with reset the printer, press “1” and your printer will reset to default
Steps to reset Brother Printer by Factory Settings
1. First of all turn off your brother printer and make sure to remove the power code from the outlet, no power should be supply
2. You have to make sure that you have closed all the lid
3. Now plug the power cord back to the outlet
4. On the Printer control panel, long press on the GO button
5. Followed by Press the Power button
6. Now you have to wait for few minutes for the light indicators to start again
7. Press the GO button six times once the light indicators stable
8. By doing so, your Brother Printer is now reset to Default Factory setting
Always keep in touch with the Technical support team either through direct chat, email or call and get all your resolution related to How to Reset Brother Printer? We have a specialized skill and dedicated professional who understands your concern and offers you the best possible ways to resolve the error in a stipulated time frame.
1. 24*7 and 365 days service & support
2. Best Possible method to resolve the error
3. Quick resolution for every small and big query