If you have forgotten or lost your iTunes password, and don’t know how to recover my iTunes password? Then don’t worry about it. You can easily recover your iTunes password with a simple procedure. Well, it is one of those passwords iTunes users are always forgetting or lost or many times users not ever look to know what password iTunes is demanding correct to access all of their files on iPhone or iPad.
Here is mentioned the complete information about how to recover my iTunes password with Email. So, in case if you have forgotten or lost your iTunes password, then it is quite a straightforward way to reset your iTunes password by using your alternate Email address.
Therefore, follow these steps to recover iTunes Password.
Easy Steps to Recover iTunes password With Email:
- On your iOS device, open any web browser and navigate to “iforgot.apple.com”.
- Next, click on the “Forgot Apple ID or password” option.
- Enter your Apple ID in the text box. Click on the “Next”.
- Then, you will see an option to recover your Apple or iTunes password via Email, so click on it.
- Next, Apple will send you an email to your alternate Email address which you must have submitted at the time of account signing up.
- Now open your email address, whatever you have provided such as Gmail or Yahoo or with any other mail server, to details and information to reset your password.
- After opening an email inbox, you will see their link, so click on it within the email, which will forward you to a new page.
- Finally, type a new password and re-enter the new password again to confirm it. Click on the Done.
- Now start using your iTunes like you usually do with your new password.
- In this way, you can easily solve the issue to reset or recover my iTunes password.