Netgear, Inc. is a multinational computer networking company provides a wide range of products & service. Netgear WI-FI router is one of the most popular and reliable devices and preferred by billions of users due to its outstanding features. However, it’s very easy to set up a router, but sometimes you might face difficulties while you can’t access the router’s web-based setup page due to forgot the router password issue. Thus, at that point, the perfect solution is possible Netgear router password recovery to retrieve a forgotten password, and fix the issue. This recovery process is quite simple and supported in all web browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome browsers but not in the Safari browser.
Note:- So, just see the below-mentioned steps to recover the password if it is forgotten.
Easy Steps to Netgear router password recovery:
- First of all, open your favorite web browser on your computer or mobile device that is connected to your router’s network.
- Then, visit to the MyNETGEAR portal, by just typing in the address bar type “http://www.routerlogin.net” or you can also type “http://192.168.0.1” or “http://192.168.1.1”.
- After that, a login window will appear, so you need to tap on the “Cancel” button.
- On the next page, under Router password recovery section, enter the serial number of the router and click on the “Continue” button (You can see serial number back of your router).
- Next, you will be asked to the answer of the security questions.
- Then provide the correct answer those questions accordingly and follow the on-screen instructions of Netgear router password recovery. Click on the “Continue” button.
- Then finally set a new password for your Netgear router. Then re-enter the same password again for confirm it.
- After that enter the answers for security questions or set new security questions according to your choice.
- Click on “Next” button.
- That’s all.
- In this way, you can do successfully Netgear router password recovery proceed.