Learn the correct solutions, when Gmail Not Sending Emails:
There are several reasons when Gmail doesn’t send emails so before doing anything, just follow the below-presented troubleshooting step by step instructions.
Solution 1: Check the recipient & email information:
Before sending the emails, you need to check the recipient’s email address properly as well as subject and text, video, image & file information. If again Gmail not sending emails then, you need to follow the below troubleshooting steps.
Solution 2: Check the POP/SMTP Servers configuration settings:
- This is the major issue that occurred and Gmail doesn’t respond consistently on sending emails. Learn the way of the configuration.
- Open Gmail on android mobile.
- Right-click on the settings and tap on the forwarding POP/IMAP.
- Enable POP and check the configuration.
Solution 3: Clear all the cache and cookies:
- Due to the bad cache or cookies, Gmail doesn’t send emails so just clear all the cache & data from the Gmail app and rid the Gmail Not Sending Emails issue. Follow the given instructions:
- Go to the settings of the Android.
- select the Apps and then, tap on the App Manager.
- Find the Gmail app and click on the storage.
- Just set the below presented SMTP configuration.
- SMTP Host: smtp.gmail.com
- SMTP Port: 587
- SSL Protocol: OFF
- TLS Protocol: ON
- SMTP Username: (your Gmail username)
- SMTP Password: (your Gmail password)
Solution 4: Re-install the Gmail account:
- If you are using the old version of Gmail then, have to re-install your Gmail app by the below-mentioned method:
- Go to the settings and select the apps option.
- Then, tap on the all apps and click on the Gmail from the list.
- Hit on the uninstall button and your Gmail will automatically delete from the android mobile.
- Then, go to the play store and search the Gmail in the box.
- Install Gmail and after then, restart your mobile device.