How To Pinterest Password Reset
Get Easy & Quick Solution For Pinterest Password Reset Issue:
Pinterest is one of the best social media platform across the globe where anyone can share images as well as Pinterest is also the biggest graphic platform where users can get new ideas, information, and many more things using the image. But sometimes users face Pinterest password reset issues because, for better security, every user must change or reset their password from time to time so if you want to learn the Pinterest password reset process, just follow the below-given steps and learn the shortest way of the password resetting.
Pinterest Pasword Reset Process For Windows Or Mac Computer:
Open any web browser such as Google, Safari, Yahoo, Bing, or other and type ‘pinterest.com/password/reset’ in the address bar.
- Here you have to search your Pinterest account via the ‘Email Address, Name, Or Username’.
- If you have found your account then, tap on the ‘This is me’ option.
- Next, you need to check your ‘Email Address’ for a Pinterest password reset.
- In your email, tap on the ‘Reset Password’ button and write a ‘New Password’.
- Then, tap on the ‘Change Password’ option.
Pinterest Password Reset Process On Android Phone:
If you want to reset or change your Pinterest password on an android phone so just open the Pinterest application on their android phone and then, follow the below-presented process for Pinterest password resetting.
- Go to your ‘Profile’ avatar or picture.
- Here you need to click on the ‘Nut Symbol or Icon’. (Situated top left upper corner of the screen)
- Select the ‘Account Settings’.
- Choose the ‘Password’ option.
- Next, you need to enter the ‘Old Password’ and tap on the ‘Next’.
- Then, enter the ‘New Password’ and confirm it into another box.
- After then, click on the ‘Done’.
- Finally, the Pinterest password reset process has been completed, you can enter your Pinterest account through the new password.
Change Pinterest Password
In this article, you will get complete information on how to reset or Change Pinterest Password with simple steps.
Pinterest is one of the most popular social media service & image sharing platforms that permits its users to post and share appropriate images and other graphic content. It is popular among people across the world, as you can add attractive images such as recipes, design ideas, lifestyle inspiration, and also share the information with other persons.
So, if you are a Pinterest user and perhaps, you have forgotten your account password? Then you don’t worry. You can follow the below-given guide to resetting or Change Pinterest Password with your alternate Email address. Through Email help, you will be able to get an email or password reset link which will help to get back into your account and create a new password. Well, updating or changing your account Password timely also helps to maintain the security of your Pinterest account.
Therefore, follow the easy steps to reset your Pinterest password.
Easy Steps to Change Pinterest Password:
- Firstly, open any your favorite web browser and then, go to the official website of Pinterest.
- Next, you will be required to search for your name, email, or username to find your Pinterest account.
- Then you will require to tap on the option to click on “This is me” next to your Pinterest account.
- Now verify your email address that is associated with your Pinterest account to see an email of password reset link.
- Click on the option “Reset password” within an email, and then you will be forwarded to a password reset page.
- Finally enter a new password twice in the particular text fields.
- Lastly, click on the “Change password” option.
In this manner, you can easily be resetting or Change Pinterest Password within a few minutes.