Canon Printer Not Printing Color?
There can be many reasons due to which Canon Printer not printing colors and some of the reasons are Faulty printer driver running in the system, Low or empty ink cartridges, Paper jamming, Inappropriate installation of printer firmware, Canon Printer Setup errors, Compatibility issues, Due to the dusty and faulty printer head, Using duplicate ink for printing, Low paper loaded in the printer tray, wireless connectivity issue and many more and all such issues can only be resolved by the proper and the accurate guidance of the dedicated professionals who are always available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week at your service to offer you most reliable solution of every query.
Why is Canon Printer not Printing Color Correctly?
At any point, if you are stuck with Canon Printer not printing color papers issues then without wasting time going through the steps mentioned below to get the instant solution of your query:-
- Thoroughly check for the Check Your Ink Cartridge- for checking this follow the steps below
- First of all, you need to open the front door of your printer machine and then, take the cartridge out very carefully.
- Now check for the ink level and then replace any empty cartridge with the proper ink.
- After that, adjust the printer cartridge to its original position and then print a test page to check whether you obtain quality printouts or yet not.
- Update the Printer driver if the driver gets outdated, improperly installed, or faulty, as any of these issues causes Printer Not Printing Color, thus update the latest version as per your model.
- Always check for Color Printer settings, and this can be check by First click on the “Start” button on your computer and then, open the “Settings” tab, Now, click on the “Printers and Scanner” option, and after, choose your Canon printer from the available shown lists of the printer, now you have to click on the “Properties” tab and then, check whether you have enabled the color printing option or not. If it is not, make it enable first, and last but not least start print a test page
- Try to Restart your Printer as if there is some temporary technical issue is there, it can easily be resolved by restarting the Printer again.
By using the above steps, if you are still facing the issues, then connect with the super knowledgeable and professional Canon Printer Not Printing Color specially designed team who are a group of dedicated professionals available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week at your service to offer you most guaranteed, solid, swift and authentic services of all the time.
How To Get Rid Of Canon Printer Not Printing Issue?
Canon is one of the most trusted brands and it comes with the latest technology and compatible printers range. But, sometimes due to software or any other issues, it doesn’t print so if you are one of them and your Canon printer is not working properly so don’t worry about it because here are the solving Troubleshooting Steps for ‘Canon Printer Not Printing’ Issue. Read the entire post and, your Canon printer will work properly.
Some Reasons When Canon Printer Doesn’t Print:
- Due to the malicious code, malware, or virus.
- Ports are not working well.
- Paper jam issue.
- Due to the bad internet connectivity.
- USB cable connection problem.
- Outdated drivers & many more.
Troubleshooting Steps for ‘Canon Printer Not Printing’ Issue:
Before starting the troubleshooting process, ensure that users are using high-speed internet as well as they have checked all the physical connectivity including port and usb connection.
Solution 1: Disable The Feature of Offline:
- Firstly, go to the control panel of any windows computer.
- Now, select the hardware and sound option and then, tap on the device & printer option.
- After then, find your printer with the model and name and then, right-click on the printer.
- Now, choose see what is printing option
- Finally, tap on the use printer offline option from the list under the printer section.
Solution 2: Re-Install the Printer Outdated Drivers:
- Tap on the device manager using the start menu option.
- Select the menu option under your canon printer.
- If you are getting an update or re-install message via pop-up.
- Then, tap on the ok button and wait for some minutes.
- Your driver will automatically re-install.
Solution 3: Restart Printer Settings of the Spooler:
- Tap on the service menu via the start button.
- Under the service & search option just seat printer spooler.
- Select the printer spooler option and then, right-click on it.
- After then, select properties from the list and choose the automatic section.
- Finally, press the ok button.
Solutions 4: Fix The Issue of The Ports:
- Visit the device manager of the printer.
- Now, tap on the menu and choose show hidden devices.
- Now, select ports according to the category mostly recommended COM and LOT port.
- After port selection, just right-click on those ports.
- Choose the properties and select the port setting option from the list.
- After then, select enable legacy and play detection option.
- Finally, tap on the ok button.