Canon Printer Not Printing Color?
There can be many reasons due to which Canon Printer not printing colors and some of the reasons are Faulty printer driver running in the system, Low or empty ink cartridges, Paper jamming, Inappropriate installation of printer firmware, Canon Printer Setup errors, Compatibility issues, Due to the dusty and faulty printer head, Using duplicate ink for printing, Low paper loaded in the printer tray, wireless connectivity issue and many more and all such issues can only be resolved by the proper and the accurate guidance of the dedicated professionals who are always available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week at your service to offer you most reliable solution of every query.
Why is Canon Printer not Printing Color Correctly?
At any point, if you are stuck with Canon Printer not printing color papers issues then without wasting time going through the steps mentioned below to get the instant solution of your query:-
- Thoroughly check for the Check Your Ink Cartridge- for checking this follow the steps below
- First of all, you need to open the front door of your printer machine and then, take the cartridge out very carefully.
- Now check for the ink level and then replace any empty cartridge with the proper ink.
- After that, adjust the printer cartridge to its original position and then print a test page to check whether you obtain quality printouts or yet not.
- Update the Printer driver if the driver gets outdated, improperly installed, or faulty, as any of these issues causes Printer Not Printing Color, thus update the latest version as per your model.
- Always check for Color Printer settings, and this can be check by First click on the “Start” button on your computer and then, open the “Settings” tab, Now, click on the “Printers and Scanner” option, and after, choose your Canon printer from the available shown lists of the printer, now you have to click on the “Properties” tab and then, check whether you have enabled the color printing option or not. If it is not, make it enable first, and last but not least start print a test page
- Try to Restart your Printer as if there is some temporary technical issue is there, it can easily be resolved by restarting the Printer again.
By using the above steps, if you are still facing the issues, then connect with the super knowledgeable and professional Canon Printer Not Printing Color specially designed team who are a group of dedicated professionals available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week at your service to offer you most guaranteed, solid, swift and authentic services of all the time.