If you want to Cancel YouTube Premium, which you have taken for a free trial, but you don’t know how to do it? Then you should not worry. You can do it with just a few steps easily. Therefore, below are mentioned simple steps to cancel YouTube Music Premium subscription on desktop and mobile, using the iPhone or Android app.
- For Cancel YouTube Premium, go to the YouTube website with helping any web browser.
- Then login into your YouTube account by entering account credentials.
- At the top right corner, click on your profile, and then tap on the “Paid memberships” option.
- Now you will see the YouTube Premium feature listed that you are paying as a paid membership page list.
- Then tap on the ” Manage Membership” drop-down arrow on your Music membership’s tab.
- After that pick a reason as to why you are canceling your YouTube subscription service.
- Then click on the “continue to cancel” button.
- Next, click on the “Yes, cancel” option.
- Now your YouTube Premium subscription will be ended.
For iPhone or Android Device:
- For Cancel YouTube Premium, launch the YouTube app on your iPhone or Android device.
- In the top right corner of the application, tap on your profile picture/
- Then you will have to pick the option “Paid Memberships” from the new menu.
- Now, in the YouTube Premium section, pick the option “Music”, and then “Manage”.
- If you are on an Android, you will be asked to Pause or cancel the account or if you are using an iPhone, an in-app browser will open and be asked to sign in to your Google or YouTube account again.
- Next, pick your Music subscription option again, and then tap on the “Deactivate”
- Tap on the option ‘Yes” option to finally canceling YouTube Premium service.