You got a new printer, cool! Now, what next? Don’t you want to get an appropriate installation of the newly purchased printer? Yes, it is important for you to configure the printer with your computer. If your printer is not getting configured in a proper way, then you might end up having issues and not going to get the printing results as expected. We have come up with a guide to help you out. So, you can easily install and configure your printing machine by following the simple steps mentioned below.
Attach Your Printer and Connect The Power
- Make sure that the printer is set up on a flat and stable surface
- Next, connect the printer to your Host Computer
- Now connect the power using the A/C cord
- Turn on the Printer
Install and Update The Device Driver Calibration
- Start by booting up your computer
- Wait for the printer to be recognized and the set-up wizard to appear
- Follow the instructions on the set-up wizard to complete the calibration process
- Upon completion of the calibration, your printer will be equipped with its functional specifications
Configure Printing Options and Default Settings
- Once the printer and driver are successfully installed, default settings and options for you can be configured as required.
- To do the above, simply go to the “Control Panel” of your computer, right click on your printer and execute by selecting the “Settings”option
Print a Test Page
Once the above steps are completed, try printing any text or image. It is great if printer successfully follows your instruction. In case of any issues, you can always refer the “User Manual”. Are you not satisfied? To get info about installing and configuring printers, talk to the technical support engineers associated with your printing machine manufacturing company. Most of these companies provide high-quality customer support services with expert support engineers.